Classes & Workshops for Homeschooled Youths
These classes incorporate art history with studio practice in a variety of media. Students are guided through hands-on explorations of the elements and principles of art while creating a series of fun and challenging projects. Lessons address Illinois State Standards in Fine Arts Education.
Homeschool Art Class
Instructor: Angelica Villanueva
September 29-November 17
Fee: $48.00 for Tarble Members, $60.00 for Non-members
Registration deadline: September 22
The Tarble offers non-credit classes and workshops during the fall, spring, and summer to community members ages four through adult. Information describing the offerings, including schedules and fees, are available in August for fall classes, in January for spring classes, and in May/June for summer workshops. In addition to the spring, summer, and fall class sessions, the Tarble provides art instruction in the spring and fall for area homeschooled youths aged 4 through 14.
In addition to the programs listed here, the Tarble Arts Center, in collaboration with the Art Department and other co-sponsors, offers a variety of programs for area youth and area schools. See our School Programs page. Teachers, most Tarble Arts Center classes may be taken for Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Fri, Sep 18, 2015 @ 7:30 pm
- Sun, Sep 20, 2015 @ 2:00 pm
- Fri, Apr 15, 2016 @ 7:30 pm
- Sat, Apr 16, 2016 @ 7:30 pm
- Sun, Apr 17, 2016 @ 2:00 pm
- Thu, Apr 21, 2016 @ 7:30 pm
- Fri, Apr 22, 2016 @ 7:30 pm
- Fri, Sep 29, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
- Fri, Oct 6, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
- Fri, Oct 13, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
- Fri, Oct 20, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
- Fri, Oct 27, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
- Fri, Nov 3, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
- Fri, Nov 10, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
- Starting Friday, September 29th, 2017, repeated every week on Friday until Friday, November 17, 2017 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm