Roberta Morris and American Cancer Society invite you to view the biggest Christmas Village display in the Midwest. Over 500 Department 56 lighted houses and accessories viewed for free. Come to Lincoln Square in Urbana and walk through the Holiday Wonderland!!!
There will be an interactive village for children.
NEW LOCATION! The display is in Lincoln Square Mall in Urbana where Art Mart Cafe was located on the south end of the mall, in the same wing as Spark Museum + Play Cafe.
For more information about Holiday Wonderland, see our story from 2016: https://www.chambanamoms.com/2016/12/09/urbana-artist-continues-miniature-christmas-village-tradition/
Donations all going to American Cancer Society
Hours for viewing –
- Saturday, December 2, 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 3, noon – 6:00pm
- Monday, December 4, 4:00 – 7:00pm
- Tuesday, December 5, 4:00 – 7:00pm
- Wednesday, December 6, 4:00 – 7:00pm
- Thursday, December 7, 4:00 – 7:00pm
- Friday, December 8, 3:00 -7:00pm
- Saturday, December 9, 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 10, noon – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, December 13, 4:00pm- 7:00pm
- Friday, December 15, 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, December 16, 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 17, noon – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, December 20, 4:00 -7:00pm
- Friday, December 22, 3:00 – 7:00pm
- Saturday, December 23, 8:00am -6:00pm
- Sunday, December 24, noon to 5:00pm
Snow Village design by Roberta (Bert) Morris