Razor's strip takes a dip
Dear Readers: Here is this week's sound off, about razor manufacturers:
"I do not like those lubricating strips that manufacturers put on razors these days. You can't avoid them. I soak the razors in hot water for a while, then remove that strip. I can't stand that slick, soapy feel on my face, and wish some makers would realize that not everybody does. -- Craig, via email"
You may have to use a straight razor! -- Heloise
Dear Readers: Here are other uses for a coffee mug with a broken handle:
- Plant small herbs in it and keep on the kitchen windowsill.
- Use in a bathroom to store cotton balls or cotton swabs.
- Place on a desk as a pencil-and-pen holder.
- Store tea bags or other small items in one in the kitchen.
- Use as a water cup when painting.