MATTOON -- The Mattoon Lone Elm Businesswomen will be at the Cross County Mall in Mattoon for their annual Christmas gift wrap fundraiser Dec. 9-24.
Hours vary per day; a schedule is posted at their wrap station behind the fountain at the main mall entrance as well as below. Proceeds from the fundraiser support their scholarship fund with three area students benefiting this year.
Scholarship applications are available at the booth and from members. Wrap is by donation, large orders are accepted, items purchased anywhere are accepted, and all wrapping materials are furnished. This is the 18th year for the Lone Elm Businesswomen's wrap fundraiser.
Dates and times include:
- Saturday, Dec. 9, noon-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 10, noon-5 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 11, 2-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec 12, 2-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2-6 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 14, 2-6 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 15, 1-6 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 16, 11 a.m.-6 or 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 17, 2017 - noon-6 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 18, 2017, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.,
- Tuesday, Dec. 19, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 20, 10 a.m.- 7 p.m.,
- Thursday, Dec. 21, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (Meeting night)
- Friday, Dec. 22, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.,
- Saturday, Dec. 23, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 24, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., followed by tear down.
7 p.m. close times may be earlier based on traffic flow of shoppers.
For more information, contact Linda Kingery, chairwoman, at 217-273-5073.