Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Microwave Meal-Prep Lasagna
½ cup ricotta cheese
¼ cup spinach, chopped
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, divided
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup marinara sauce
4 no-boil lasagna noodles, broken in half
½ cup mozzarella
1. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, spinach, parsley, one tablespoon of 2. Parmesan, salt and pepper until combined.
3. In the glass container, spread a layer of tomato sauce.
4. Top the tomato sauce with the lasagna noodles and cover the noodles with a layer of the ricotta mixture.
5. Top the ricotta with another layer of tomato sauce and a layer of mozzarella.
6. Continue with another layer of noodles and repeat.
7. Cover the top layer of lasagna noodles with more tomato sauce and a layer of mozzarella and Parmesan.
8. Place the lid on the glass container, without locking it closed.
9. Microwave for 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted through.
10. Remove from the microwave carefully, the container will be hot!
11. Allow to cool and refrigerate, or enjoy immediately. Enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.