September 5, 2017 -- WHAT DOES PRESIDENT TRUMP HAVE TO DEAL WITH TODAY?
1. A mad North Korean Dictator that has threatened to take an American City out with a missile tipped with a hydrogen warhead.
2. Hurricane Harvey that has destroyed much of the Texas coast with Both winds and fifty inches of rain in Houston.
3. Raising the debt limit to allow the government to continue to operate.
4. DACA, rescinding the unconstitutional override of government law, imposed by Obama, by Executive Order, allowing the children of Illegal immigrants to remain in this country without any penalties.
5. The anticipation of Hurricane Irma, the strongest hurricane ever to be Recorded in the Atlantic, hitting Florida, with all the destruction that would likely bring.
6. Destroying and replacing Obama Care.
7. Reforming the tax code and cutting taxes.
8. Having an infrastructure bill passed to replace bridges and roads, etc.
9. Re-negotiating the NAFTA trade bill.
10. Dealing with the host of leaks that seem to be emanating from both Within and without the White House.
11. A shadow government of Democrats and a few moderate Republicans That seem determined to destroy his administration.
12. The media and a press that hates his guts.
13. A Congress with a 15% approval rating.
14. The Communist left that absolutely detests Religion, Free Speech and Capitalism. Check out our Universities! The left calls all the rhetoric of we conservative white people, Hate speech. Even the Gospel of Jesus Christ is being mocked by the atheistic Left.
The DOW closed off 235 points today, but that was only a moderate loss When you consider what the President is attempting to achieve under the guns of the Communist Left.
But, not a bad job is he doing... under these difficult circumstances.
Jack Pierce, Mattoon