Deciding on what to do after high school graduation can be an overwhelming process.
Lake Land College is scheduling high school visits to help students know more about transitioning from high school to a college or university, according to a press release.
“Meeting with higher education professionals is a very valuable experience for students making the difficult but important decision about college and college life,” said admissions representative Pam Hartke. “We hope to answer the students’ questions and ease any anxiety they may have about this time in their lives.”
Hartke, along with admissions representative Olivia Mintun, meet with high school students throughout the college’s district in the fall and spring semesters.
The dates, times and locations of the area high school visits are as follows:
- Altamont - March 20, 2:40 p.m.
- Arthur/Lovington - March 20, 9:52 a.m.
- Casey Westfield - March 19, 11:30 a.m.
- Cumberland - March 28, 11:30 a.m. (lunch)
- Dieterich - March 19, 9:57 a.m.
- Marshall - March 21, 2:42 p.m.
- Mattoon - March 27, 9:00 a.m.
- Neoga - April 5, 9:43 a.m.
- Oakland - March 25, 12:30 p.m.
- Okaw Valley - April 16, 10:40 a.m.
- Paris - March 21, 9:00 a.m.
- Shelbyville - March 21, 2:30 p.m.
- Shiloh - April 3, 10:30 a.m.
- St. Elmo - March 28, 12:15 p.m.
- Sullivan - April 4, 10:30 a.m.