“Book Chat” book discussion group meets at Marshall Public Library on the third Wednesday morning of each month at 10:30. The discussion is all about books, with each person present sharing what they have been reading and the types of books they enjoy. It is a good place to be introduced to authors that you have not read and to hear the views of other readers and learn what they find interesting. All types of books are discussed including many of the audio selections that are offered in our library. Come and join us for a cup of coffee and a chat about your favorite books.
- December 2017: Skipping Christmas - John Grisham
- January 2018: No One is Coming to Save Us – Stephanie Powell Watts
- February 2018: The Book Shop on the Corner – Jenny Colgan
- March 2018: When the Emperor was Divine – Julie Otsuka (Big Read)
- April 2018: Small Great Things – Jodi Picoult
- May 2018: Before We Were Yours – Lisa Wingate
- June 2018: The Underground Railroad - Colson Whitehead
- July 2018: The Peach Keeper – Sarah Addison Allen
- August 2018: The Life She Was Given – Ellen Marie Wiseman
Multiple copies of featured books will be available for checkout at the library, including audiobook and large print versions if available.
- Starting Wednesday, December 20th, 2017, repeats every month on the 3rd Wednesday until Saturday, August 18, 2018 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am