PLEASE REMEMBER- ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Mother, sister, daughter, wife, aunt, friend, coworker.
You’re important because you’re one of them! Bring the women who have your heart and join us for a free, fun and relaxing night out at the Mattoon Area Family YMCA:
- Creating a beautiful wood craft with the gals from Nailed It Building & Design.
- Enjoying wine, tea, coffee and chocolate tastings with delicious appetizers.
- Relaxing and easing the tension of your week with a chair massage.
- Winning prizes include a 6-month gym membership, gift certificates & more.
- Learning about developments in women’s heart disease, research & prevention so you can be there for the people who have your heart!
Speaker: SBL Cardiologist Michael LaMonto, DO
To register by January 19, call 217-258-2420, register online, or private message us on Facebook. Registration is open to women 21+.
- Occurred Thursday, January 25th, 2018 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm