All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Promotion period begins on Friday, Dec. 9, 2016 and ends on Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2016. All eligible entries will be entered into the Raffle. Odds of winning depend on number of tickets purchased.
2. Agreement to official rules. By participating in the Toy raffle (also referred to as the "Raffle"), entrant fully agrees to and accepts these official rules and the decisions which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in disqualification from the Raffle and forfeiture of any prize or of the right to any prize.
3. Eligibility. The Raffle is open to US residents (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, New York, Florida, or any other jurisdiction where prohibited), who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Directors, officers, employees, and members of employees' households and immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and each of their respective spouses) of Holiday Spectacular are ineligible to enter the Raffle. All entrants must meet all eligibility requirements. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof of identity.
4. Methods of entry. To enter, go to www.jg-tc.com/toys between December 9, 2016 and Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2016, and follow the links and instructions to submit your entry information. Each entrant must completely fill out the online entry form in accordance with the on-screen instructions. All entries must be submitted online. Mailed or hard copy entries will not be accepted. All entries must be received by Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2016. Failure to submit all required information and submissions in the manner required by these Official Rules may result in disqualification. NO LIMIT on number of Raffle tickets purchases. In the event that we do not sell a minimum of 100 raffle tickets, we reserve the right to withdraw the publicized prizes and refund purchaser money.
5. Prize and winner selection. Two winners will be randomly chosen. One will receive a Nintendo NES Classic Edition. One will receive a Hatchimal. The prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize is awarded "AS IS" with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied. All expenses and costs associated with the prize not expressly stated or described are the responsibility solely of the winner. The winner will be notified Thursday, Dec. 22. The winner will then be emailed a prize release form. No prizes will be distributed without completed prize release form.If a winner cannot be reached on Dec. 22, then another winner will be chosen.
6. Tax Liability. The prize winner agrees to pay all applicable federal, state, and local taxes associated with the award of the prize, including income tax, and all other taxes, costs, fees, and expenses related to the prize. The winner is required to complete a prize release form before prize will be awarded.
7. Publicity. Prize winner agrees to provide and to grant Sponsor the absolute right and permission to use the winners' name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and address in any and all advertising and promotional materials, in any manner or media whatsoever, for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion. The prize winner acknowledges and agrees that he or she shall have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, of his or her name, address, personal information, photographs, or likenesses.
8. General Conditions. By participating in the Raffle, entrants agree to comply with and to be bound by the official rules and by all interpretations of the official rules by the Sponsor. Decisions of the Sponsor shall be final in all matters relating to the Raffle. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Raffle if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Raffle and the integrity of the selection of the prize winner as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
9. Release. By entering the Raffle, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and members, from and against any claim or cause of action arising in connection with each entrant's participation and/or entry in the Raffle and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Raffle.
10. Sponsor. The Raffle is sponsored by Holiday Spectacular, Inc., a not-for-profit charitable organization (Federal ID #205544204) with the stated mission to bring quality, affordable theatre to Central Illinois using the remarkable talent present within the community. Holiday Spectacular, Inc. was licensed to conduct a raffle by the McLean County Raffle Licensing commission as provided in Section 24.69 of the McLean county Ordinance to License and Regulate Raffles. This is a Class A License number R16-206-A, R16-207-A. . A copy of the raffle license may be obtained by emailing email@example.com
Decisions regarding the selection of Winner and all other aspects of the Raffle shall be final and binding on all persons in all respects. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Raffle. If you have any questions regarding this Raffle please contact Marcia Basolo at firstname.lastname@example.org