MATTOON -- With the fall semester coming to a close and spring semester right around the corner, Lake Land College will have varied office hours for the upcoming winter holiday season.
The following are important upcoming dates and hours of operation:
- Dec. 8 – Last day of classes.
- Dec. 11-14 – Final exams.
- Dec. 22 – Jan. 1 – College closed.
- Jan. 3 – Textbook pick-up begins.
- Jan. 5 – 10 a.m.-7 p.m. extended registration. Offices closed from 8-10 a.m.
- Jan. 8 – First day of classes for spring semester.
- Feb. 1 – Foundation scholarship application due.
For more information or to get started visit lakelandcollege.edu.