- 10 a.m. Saturday, dedication ceremony for Adams Brothers Memorial Highway, Jess Adams-owned building near Union Cemetery.
- 10 a.m. Sunday, Veterans Day parade, through downtown to Peterson Park.
- 11 a.m. Sunday, Veterans Day ceremony, including special commemoration of 100th anniversary of end of World War I, Peterson Park.
- Noon Sunday, Veterans Day concert, performed by Mattoon Community Concert Band, Lone Elm Room, train depot, 1718 Broadway Ave.
- 11 a.m. Sunday, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1592 Veterans Day Ceremony, will include 21-gun salute, "Taps," a common military tune, performance and speech from Post Commander Butch Jenkins, Charleston square. Free soup and sandwiches will be served at the post following ceremony
- 7 p.m. Tuesday, Valued Veterans Service hosted by Charleston Moose Lodge, will include presentation of colors, patriotic performance by Charleston Choir and recognition of local Moose veterans.