Subscribe for 33¢ / day

Charleston fire

An alarm was accidentally activated at Eastern Illinois University's Stevenson Hall at 9:35 a.m. Saturday.

-- -- --

Fire crews conducted a carbon monoxide check at 3 Circle Drive at 4:55 p.m. Saturday.

-- -- --

Fire crews responded to trash bin fires at 955 Fourth St. at 6:53 p.m. Saturday and at 1108 Fourth St. at 7:24 p.m. Saturday.

Mattoon fire

Fire crews conducted a carbon monoxide check at 1214 Shelby Ave. at 10:56 p.m. Friday.

-- -- --

Fire crews responded to a gas line leak at 2812 Oak Ave. at 1:19 p.m. Saturday.

0
0
0
0
0

Subscribe to the JG-TC

Reporting like this is brought to you by a staff of experienced local journalists committed to telling the stories of your community.
Support from subscribers is vital to continue our mission.

Become a subscriber

Thank you for subscribing

Your contribution makes local journalism possible.

Load comments