Facts about fear.
You have free articles remaining.
- The biggest prison we face is the prison of fear.
- The only way to get rid of the fear of doing something is to go out and do it.
- The only way to feel better about your self is to go out and do it.
- Whenever you are on unfamiliar territory you will feel fear and, so will everyone else.
- Pushing through fear is less frightening than living with the fear that comes from a feeling of helplessness.
- The only way to overcome fear is to feel the fear and do anyway until you no longer feel the fear. Which you will.
- When making a decision we often ask, “what if ...,” which raises fear. The answer to the 'What if' question is, No matter what happens I can handle it.
- Four words that bring fear and anxietys “If only I had ...” Take a stand and never think or say these words.
- To get out of your prison of fear you must retrain your mind.
To help overcome fear, read the book "Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway" by Susan Jeffers.
Don Searles, Mattoon